One way to benefit your body in several ways is to detox with Zeolite. As a naturally occurring mineral that has potent filtering properties, zeolite has been used for centuries as a natural remedy in the case of heavy metal detox.
How Does Zeolite Work to Detoxify?
Zeolite can trap toxins and free radicals, and remove them from your body. Its effectiveness is due to the fact that the bond between zeolite and toxins is unbreakable. Once bonded, the heavy metals get neutralized inside the negatively charged fields of zeolite. Hence, they can’t be left as a deposit in other parts of your body.
The toxins are slowly passing through the small intestines and are flushed out of the body. This process takes 5-7 hours and it is like any other normal body process, without having an impact on the liver or kidneys.
How Long Does A Whole Body Detox Take?
A complete body detox may take 7-9 weeks. However, it all depends on your health, lifestyle, age, diet, and body size. However, you may experience faster results, if you have a proper and balanced diet.
Health Benefits of a Zeolite Detox
- Heavy metal detox: Zeolite has the ability to eliminate toxic heavy metals (lead, arsenic, mercury, and cadmium), antibiotics and pesticides without removing essential electrolytes. It is a great remedy for people who got in contact with heavy metals and smokers.
- Removes radiation poisoning: Zeolite can effectively eliminate radiation poisoning, including medical scans and x-rays. After the nuclear disasters that happened in Japan and Russia, Zeolite was used to clear contaminated water and fields. It was also added to food in order to detoxify children exposed to radiation. Due to its ability to trap radionuclides and expel them from the body, Zeolite was also used to contrast radioactive iodine deposits in thyroids.
- Chemotherapy: Even though Zeolite is new in this sector, it showed amazing results against chemo toxicity and side effects. You should consult your doctor for the proper dosage.
- Rebalances pH levels: Zeolite has the ability to neutralize the acidity produced by intestinal fermentation and the excess of chloridric acid in the stomach. It reduces blood sugar peaks and rebalances glucose excess.
- Cancer: It is scientifically shown that ground clinoptilolite can be used in anticancer therapy. It can decrease tumor size and improve the overall health.
- Allergies: It can reduce allergy symptoms, and toxins buildup in your body caused by drug abuse, food, and pollution.
- Powerful antioxidant: Zeolite can prevent premature aging and diseases related to it. As a free radical scavenger, it traps free radical molecules.
- Alzheimer: A lab study showed that dietary zeolite supplementation can reduce oxidative damage and plaque generation in the brain in the case of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Immune system: Zeolite can significantly boost your immune system. It removes the toxins and pathogens that interfere with the function of your immune system.
- Fights bacterial infections and parasites,
- Removes mycotoxins, including mold, yeast and fungal infections.
- It can be used as a supplement for sports people because it increases energy levels, gets energy levels back to normal after a workout and it fights fatigue.
- It improves digestion and treats acid reflux, arthritis, and candida
- It has a natural alkalizing effect on the body
- It reduces chronic inflammation and body pain
- It stimulates metabolism
How to Do a Zeolite Heavy Metal Detox
It is recommended to use a 100% natural zeolite of volcanic origin, such as Clinoptilolite. This is completely safe for human intake. It is certified and has no additives.
To detoxify your body, add 1 teaspoon of Zeolite into a glass of water or juice. Drink this 3 times a day, for 7-9 weeks. For a lighter detox, you should drink two times a day.
After this period, you can continue the detox only if you have particular health problems or continue with one dose a day.
Zeolite’s Other Uses
Zeolite is an effective remedy and can be used for skin problems. With a wet cotton ball, apply the powder directly to the affected area to treat acne, dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis. As an ingredient in cosmetics and deodorants, zeolite has the ability to prevent excessive sweating and hyperhidrosis of the palms.
Synthetic zeolites should not be consumed since they are used in industrial water filtration and air purification to remove pollutants and radioactive particles from the soil.
Where can I buy zeolite?
Zeolite is available in powder, capsules or liquid form. It can be easily found in any of the local healthfood stores.
Which is the best zeolite?
Namely, the best zeolite is naturally-occurring, activated clinoptilolite which does not contain additives or synthetic substances.
Are there any contraindications from using zeolite?
Zeolite does not cause any adverse effects. It is non-toxic and remains in the intestines. Zeolite can’t be absorbed into the body from the gastrointestinal tract. However, in some cases, individuals experience nausea and headaches caused by the detox effect in your body. It is recommended to drink plenty of water in order to avoid dehydration and constipation.
Is zeolite harmful?
When used as a detox supplement, Zeolite is completely harmless. It goes to the natural elimination channels of your body completely safe without eliminating vital electrolytes.
Source: Juicing For Health