Laurel plant is a real gift from Mother Nature. Even though it is often used as a food seasoning, this super-healthy plant is a perfect alternative to pharmaceuticals. It can be used as a natural remedy, helping you to treat different health problems.
The best part is that Laurel is easily available in the markets and local health food stores. This leaf can effectively treat:
- A headache and migraine
- Sciatic nerve problems
- Fluid retention
- Weakness and low energy
- Muscular exhaustion
- Skin infections
- Abdominal distention and gas
- Premenstrual symptoms
- Contractures in muscles and nerves
- Mental lagoons
To obtain the maximum benefits of this plant, you should prepare a laurel tea. Just follow the instructions:
- 30 grams of dried laurel leaves
Bring water to a boil and add the dried leaves. Cook for a few minutes then remove the pot from heat, cover it and let it cool. Strain and add honey to taste.
It is recommended to drink this tea two times a day, in the morning and the evening.
Health Benefits of Laurel Leaves and How to Use Them:
- They are an excellent source of vitamin A, C, magnesium, manganese, potassium, iron, and calcium.
- They aid digestion and treat colic, bloating, and stomach ulcers.
- They relieve arthritis pain. Rub the oil on the affected areas.
- To prevent dandruff, use a rinse of bay leaves
- Laurel leaves have potent antifungal and antibacterial properties and can treat skin infections. Just apply a warm compress soaked in an infusion of bay leaves on the affected area.
- The tea of laurel leaves is very beneficial for respiratory problems, coughs, colds, and flu. You should apply warm compresses with an infusion of bay leaves on the chest.
- They can regulate blood sugar levels and are extremely helpful for treating diabetes.
- They are very beneficial for soothing a pain. To relieve muscle pain and rejuvenate your body, cook 5 laurel leaves in 1 liter of water and add it to the water in the bathtub. Soak in this bath for 15 minutes.
- These leaves can keep insects at bay.
Source: Healthy Life Box